OZ International Group
For 10 years, OZ International has been one of Sydney’s leading Property Investment companies. 100% locally owned and operated, we cover the majority of off-plan projects around major cities in Australia, Sydney in particular.
Our current market dominance means that we have strong, existing relationships with key stakeholders, providing our team with the foundation to develop their own network and deliver outstanding service. We also provide related business platforms: OZ Airbnb, OZ Finance & OZ property management which opens more opportunities for our employees to bring in extra financial benefits.
NBH at Lachlan's Line
This Stunning Project is superbly located in a new generation town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan in one of North Ryde’s most desirable spots.
It has been designed by the leading global developer Greenland. Offering a good-sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, The customized-modern kitchen boasts the leading brand appliances and a well-thought-out storage room. The open plan spacious living and dining areas enjoy a fantastic flow to the balcony with a sweeping view over the valley.
– Highest Standard Of Finishes Within The Open Plan Living With Additional Ducted Air-Conditioning And SMEG Appliances plus storage cage
– A short walk to the public transports, such as North Ryde Train Station and Bus Station, and with an easy reach to M2 and the Lane Cove Tunnel.
– Resort Lifestyle With An Exclusive Resident’s Pool, Lush Private Landscape, And Barbecue Facilities
– 250m From North Ryde Train Station And 12km To Sydney CBD 1 Train Stop To Chatswood, 2 Train Stops To Macquarie University & Macquarie Centre
– Live Above A Vibrant New Cultural, Dining And Retail Precinct
– Expansive Parklands, Children’s Playground, And Exciting Public Art
– 5,500sqm Of Curated Retail Including A Major Supermarket And Specialty Stores.
– Vibrant local shopping complexes, restaurants, cafes, parks, schools, and hospitals are moments away.
Macquarie Park - Prime
All set within Macquarie Park’s best-located development where you will enjoy resident-only direct access to Macquarie shopping center and the convenience of being a stone’s throw from Macquarie Park Station, Macquarie University, and Macquarie business park. Experience the peace and tranquility of a range of spectacular resort-style amenities; including an indoor-outdoor pool, podium gardens, and green spaces. Enjoy the convenience and excitement of a retail plaza precinct to be located on the ground floor, including alfresco dining options Residents will also enjoy direct access to Macquarie shopping center via an adjoining indoor walkway
-1-minute walk to Macquarie Shopping Centre, Train Station and University, Nearby Macquarie Business Park
-Stunning outlooks and elevated green landscapes
-Upper-level apartments enjoy dazzling CBD, Chatswood, and district views
-Resort-style living with spectacular pool deck, gymnasium, communal courtyard, and uplifting sky gardens
-Excellent levels of luxury are featured throughout, including Caesarstone island benchtops and Miele appliances
Wilton - Wilton Greens
- Simple one contract package without progress payments
- 2700mm ceiling height ground floor & first floor
- Tiles to main living areas & carpets to bedrooms & media room
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen & vanities, Dishwasher included
- 900mm Kitchen appliance: cooktop, Oven, and Rangehood
- Feature tiled splashback to Kitchen cooktop run
- Chainless vertical blinds to windows (excl. wet areas & sliding doors)
- T2 Termite resistant roof trusses and wall frames
- Coloured on Concrete Driveway, clothing line and letterbox included
- Landscape and Fence included
A highly anticipated new address in the heart of Engadine.
This superb selection of 1 & 2 bedroom residences offers unprecedented CBD views and sweeping vistas.
Everything is on your doorstep in this evolving locale, with unsurpassed access to nearby Royal National Park. Spend your weekends hiking, swimming and exploring, before enjoying retreat and relaxation on your rooftop garden.
Ideal for professionals and families alike, The Gallery at Engadine offers incredible investment opportunity and a dream lifestyle in a thriving southern suburb.
‐ Located at a high point in the heart of the vibrant Engadine Village precinct
‐ Freehold development opportunity with prominent street frontage with dual access from both the Old Princes Highway as well as an extension of Miyal Place
‐ The units will benefit from Sydney CBD views, local vistas, and the Royal National Park
‐ Highly sought after location for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city whilst still seeking all the benefits of being in the Metropolitan Sydney Area
Greenland Centre Sydney
Set to become one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers, Greenland Centre will reach new heights of luxury and convenience in residential living.
Located at 115 Bathurst Street, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the BVN and Woods Bagot designed tower will feature 479 residences over 67 storeys. Rising to 235 metres above the ground, Greenland Centre’s upper levels will offer unrivalled panoramic views encompassing the CBD, Blue Mountains, Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour. The building’s revolutionary ‘Sydney Balconies’ have been designed to provide true indoor-outdoor connections all year-round and will offer unrivalled views and protection from the elements.
Inside, elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing will be the hallmark of the cosmopolitan residences, which will set new benchmarks of style and comfort. The lifestyle offering will be unsurpassed, with residents enjoying a new level of amenity as well as direct access to the adjoining five-star heritage-listed Primus Hotel featuring 172 luxury rooms, a rooftop bar, pool, and award-winning restaurant and lobby bar.
Designed by award-winning architects BVN and Woods Bagot
Includes a $25 million 2,000sqm state-of-the-art five-floor Creative Hub featuring dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities, as well as rehearsal spaces, customised studios, offices and production rooms
Incorporates its very own ground floor restaurant for convenient on-site gourmet dining, while a range of five-star restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as the lively Chinatown precinct, are only a short walk away
Offers first-class amenities such as an indoor-outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa, sun deck and multi-function residents’ room
Situated just minutes from Sydney’s most exclusive luxury retail stores and the shopping hub of Westfield Sydney
Near to popular recreational destinations including Hyde Park, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, Australian Museum, Art Gallery of NSW, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
Close to Sydney’s most prestigious schools and some of Australia’s leading universities
Only a limited selection of apartments are currently available for sale.